How many rips of duct tape does it take Becca to start breaking shit? Not many. Two to be exact. I am finally back in action (or getting there) after my unenthused absence from all things virtual (okay, maybe not Twitter) which was forced by the joys of moving. But, be assured that I was thinking of my followers the whole time. See proof below.
Ten Important Things I Learned Other Than How NOT to Rip Duct Tape:
1. From this day forth, I refuse to acknowledge the existence of more than one flight of stairs.
2. Love Bugs are vile creatures that apparently find my hair to be the prime coitus environment.
3. If your new roommates aren’t responding to your calls from inside a bedroom, don’t open the door. Don’t you do it.
4. Jack and Ace have the power to reduce 250 pound, burly mover men to cowering in fear. Much like a vision of me in the presence of frogs.
5. Car ride = Kitty laxative
6. I do not need this many lamps.
7. My (ex) neighbors seem perplexed by the creative process of shooting vlog footage.
8. My car likes to spontaneously lock itself. I think I even heard it say TROLOLOLOL.
9. I can still execute a glorious cartwheel.
10. No time for internet makes me sad.
One last note: While I am still going to be writing posts, I seem to be festering more ideas for videos lately, and I am having too much fun with it to stop. At least I am not doing meth. But while I have a lot of ideas of my own, I’d also like to know if y’all have any requests. It can be almost anything. I said almost, creeps. Oh how I have missed y’all.
- Making a Duct Tape Wallet (crafts.answers.com)
- Fun with duct tape. (academygirl.wordpress.com)
- Duct Tape Rose (cutoutandkeep.net)
Posted on April 30, 2013, in Humor, Silly, Travel and tagged 25tofly, bad moving companies, Becca Cord, beccatube, blogging breaks, cartwheel, Duct tape, duct tape fail, duct tape fun, funny wordpress blogger, how not to move, how to do a cartwheel, humor, humor videos, moving sucks, moving troubles, vlogging, youtube moving sucks. Bookmark the permalink. 71 Comments.