Just Go Ahead Now
Since I have been boasting about Pandora lately, I’ll share with you some of my favorite stations.
1. Jack Johnson radio- The only station chill enough to listen to when you have to get up early. It’s effective at preventing morning rage. Also, I like to imagine this while I
drag ass get dressed (dinky video is dinky).
2. Spin Doctors radio- Because I hope to hear Two Princes over and over and over and pretend an attractive male is singing it to me. Preferably he is wearing either lumberjack stuff or anything in this post. Copious amounts of facial hair is also a requirement (Chris Barron knows what’s up). I then get to swoon for approximately four minutes and twenty seconds. Everyone should swoon.
3. Conveniently in the same neighborhood is 90′s Pop Music radio – If you don’t like 90′s music, you should probably just stop trying at life.
4. Eminem radio- I will proudly rap every f****** word yo. Don’ get offended, the word hiding under those asterisks is flowery.
5. Cake radio- I am listening to this one as I write this. The first song Pandora plays for me is Pepper by Butthole Surfers. What does it mean? I don’t think I want to know, but I can dig it.
What are your favorite Pandora stations?
- Pandora’s New Threat Comes From Samsung (247wallst.com)
- On Repeat (mylifeasawizard.wordpress.com)
- Spotify reportedly creating online radio station to rival Pandora (news.cnet.com)
- Spotify’s Pandora-Killing Feature Is Ready To Go (P) (businessinsider.com)
Posted on June 1, 2012, in Adventures, Humor, Music, Silly and tagged 25tofly, Art, Arts, Becca Cord, blog, Butthole Surfers, Cake, Eminem, humor, Jack Johnson, life, Music, Pandora, Pandora Media, Pepper, Pop music, Radio, Silly, Spin Doctors, Top 5 pandora stations, Two Princes, WordPress. Bookmark the permalink. 16 Comments.